Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards
How It Works
- You transfer cash to Northeastern—via a check through the mail or online by debit or credit card
- Northeastern can put your gift to immediate use or add it to an endowed fund if you so specify
- You receive a charitable deduction
- Your gift is made simply and quickly
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- You provide immediate support for Northeastern
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.